HOW TO ROLL & PROTECT SOLAR COVERS
SOLAR ROLLER ® EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR COVER
Brings You the First and Only Modular System that
"Takes the Hassle Out of Rolling Solar Covers"
AND PROTECTS YOUR COVER FROM DAMAGE!
For Freeform Pools That Can't Use a Deck Reel
And there's Nothing on Your Deck!
"Stop Destroying Your Solar Cover
Dragging the Sensitive Bubbles Across the Deck"
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL USA!
"FOR INGROUND & ABOVEGROUND POOLS"
SEE HOW TO HAVE
A Simple, Fast & Affordable Device That
Rolls Covers in Just 15 Seconds!
PATENTED MODULAR DESIGN
"Rolls Freeform Pools Like Pieces of a Puzzle"
And Protects Those Sensitive Bubbles Inside the Roll
Solar Cover Roller Installation Tutorial
HD Animation of the Assembly
The Solar Roller ® CoverStick™ is a modular free-floating affordable lightweight device for INGROUND & ABOVEGROUND POOLS that rolls covers directly on the water in sections like pieces of a puzzle. Different from traditional deck reels that sit at the end of your pool, the hidden tubes for our modular Split-Cover System™ attach directly to the underside of each cover section to overcome bends and bottle-necks in your pool. The Split-Cover System™ works on almost any shape pool, especially pools that cannot use a traditional deck reel.PROTECTS THOSE SENSITIVE BUBBLES
Dragging your cover on/off the pool damages the sensitive bubbles on the underside. The modular patented Solar Roller ® easily rolls covers directly on the water, protecting sensitive bubbles inside rolls. Lightweight compact rolls can then easily be removed to a shady area (or left in the pool to stay cool) so it's not laying in the open sun on deck. Also, laying a cover on deck in the open sun actually cooks the cover, ballooning the sensitive bubbles, greatly thinning the bubbles and killing the life of your cover. Corrosive pool chemicals then eat away at the thinned bubbles that flake off into your filter.NOTHING ON YOUR DECK
Gets the rolling device off your deck at a fraction of the price of a deck reel. Why clutter up your beautiful deck when the already floating cover can roll directly on the water? Tubes integrate directly with the cover and actually become part of the cover. Install it once and it's always ready to go. Just pop on the crank and roll in just 15 seconds.FEATURE BENEFITS ARE:
- Protects your cover shielding those sensitive bubbles inside the rolls
- Helps your pool service to quickly roll the cover, something they'll like
- Rolls covers easily in just 15 seconds a side
- To cover the pool, just pull the roll open along the deck, and slide it in
- Takes the hassle out of owning a solar cover
- Hidden rollers are better than deck reels which are an obstruction on your deck
- Beats Solar Sun Rings that take several minutes to fish out of the pool
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to move or leave rolls floating pushed to the side
- Simple to install, just split your cover and install the rollers, no tools required
- One size fits all, up to 20x40ft pools, even lap pools and L-shapes
- Modular Split-Cover System™ overcomes odd-shaped pools or pools with limited deck space
- Makes having warm water affordable, and you save even more on your water bills
- Helps you keep debris out of the pool, so your pool stays clean
- And many more benefits ...
Does Your Pool Look Like This?
So Give Us a Try ...
If you want to extend, even double the life of your cover, are tired of hassling with tugging your cover on/off the pool, want to have warm water, save water and chemicals, have a cleaner pool, without spending an arm and a leg, then give us a try. It's a simple approach to handling your solar cover.. "Rolling on the Water in Sections, Like Pieces of a Puzzle."Thank you, David Hoff - Without the Hassle ..
Over 2500 Systems Sold!
(Solar Cover Sold Separately)
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL USA!
Works for Aboveground Pools Too
Rolls Easy on a 28ft Round Aboveground Pool
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT COVER SAFETY! As a safety measure, always roll BOTH sections of the solar cover. In contrast to full covers that can engulf a person or animal, splitting the solar cover and placing the tubes across the smaller sections may make solar covers safer because the spanning tubes add a ridge of support across the smaller solar cover sections. In addition, the split-cover opens right up if you or an animal were to walk or fall onto the cover, and the spanning tubes may even provide something else to grab on to. In this way we believe we have helped to make solar covers safer.